Indian Head Treatment is an ancient Ayurvedic traditional technique which originated thousands of years ago in India. Indian Head Treatment is simple, safe, and effective therapy which promotes hair growth and also provides relief from pain. The treated areas include the head, face, neck, shoulders and upper arms. This technique involves working with a very gentle tapping rhythm and gentle acupressure points, and uses natural anti-allergenic and aromatic oils to release blockages and relieve tension. During the session, the client sits on a chair for the first half of the treatment, and lies down fully-clothed on a massage table for the other half. This technique is highly relaxing and provides emotional soothing and stress relief.
Benefits of Indian Head Treatment:
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation
- Reduces pain, muscular tension and fatigue
- Helps the body to detoxify
- Promotes hair growth, slows hair graying
- Reduces headache, migraine and sinus problems
- Improves memory and concentration
- Promotes relaxation, psychological uplift and inner peace
- Improves sleep
- Helps grounding
- Re-balances emotional conditions such as anxiety, depression and stress
1 hr session $75
4 sessions of IHT or 2 Reiki/2 IHT sessions – $270
Please mind 24 hours cancellation policy!